The 2023 Peru Ayahuasca Business Mastermind Program
Join a carefully curated group of entrepreneurs for a 3-month mastermind program that includes an ayahuasca retreat in Peru.
Ayahuasca Mastermind Program for Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders
What sets this program apart from other ayahuasca retreats and masterminds?
Ayahuasca Mastermind Program for Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders isn’t just an ayahuasca retreat. It is a 10-week Mastermind Program with a 12-day ayahuasca retreat in the Peruvian Amazon.
What sets our Ayahuasca Business Mastermind Program Apart
Great mastermind programs like Summit at Sea or any Tony Robbins program have these elements in common.
- A curated group of participants who you want to know
- Psycho-emotional experiences that help you think different
- In person events that break you free from your habits, routine, and comfort zone
- New information that you can apply to your life and business right away
- Experiences that build deep trust bonds with fellow participants
While all of these elements are critical, the greatest value of an ayahuasca mastermind program is the lasting trust bonds created with the people you meet in the program. These relationships live on long after the program is over and continue to add value to your life and business. In fact, the value of those relationships alone should be worth much more than the cost of the program.
Here’s how the Amazon Ayahuasca Mastermind delivers
- We carefully curate a group of 14 professionals that have a lot to offer each other
- Your one-on-one work with our coaches insures the program exceeds your expectations
- Experiencing ayahuasca in the Amazon creates trust bonds that will last a lifetime
- After returning from the Amazon, we leverage the trust generated in the group by facilitating mastermind exercises that provide each participant with the resources they need to take their life and business to the next level.
What makes our mastermind program unique?
- The accountability, clarity, and support that one-on-one executive coaching provides
- An expert team of coaches, each having more than 10 years of experience with both ayahuasca and coaching
- Our program is celebrating its ten-year anniversary in 2022!
- The psychological, emotional, and spiritual effects of spending 13 days in the Amazon jungle
- Ayahuasca’s ability to heal the subconscious wounds that are holding you back
- The heart-opening effect of doing ayahuasca at an indigenous owned and operated Shipibo retreat center providing traditional ceremonies
- The networking value of sharing a life-changing experience with a group of peers
- Focused exercises that harness the goodwill of the group to solve your top greatest business challenges
These ingredients, artfully woven together, enable you to get results WAY BEYOND what an ayahuasca retreat or a mastermind program alone can provide, all in just 10 weeks!
Meet Your Facilitators
Your program producer and executive coach
Your Ayahuasca prep and integration coach
Your Program Overview in Three Phases
1 Month Before
You will be expertly prepared for your ayahuasca retreat during the month leading up to your departure to Peru.
Before the program starts you will receive:
- Logistical support finding plane tickets
- The ayahuasca information relevant to your retreat
- Support communicating with friends and family
- Strategic introductions to fellow participants
30 days before: 1st 1-1 Ayahuasca prep coaching session
21 days before: 2nd 1-1 Ayahuasca prep coaching session
14 days before: Group Dietary Cleanse kickoff call
7 days before: Logistical support
Saturday: Day 1. Fly to Peru
Sunday: Day 2. Arrive in Iquitos airport in the morning & transfer to the retreat center
Monday: Day 3. Prepare for your 1st ayahuasca night
Tuesday: Day 4. Integration and prep for 2nd ayahuasca night
Wednesday: Day 5. Day off, wifi catch up, explore nature
Thursday: Day 6. Activities and 3rd ayahuasca Ceremony (optional)
Friday: Day 7. Activities and 4th ayahuasca Ceremony (optional)
Saturday: Day 8. Haliconia Eco Lodge
Sunday: Day 9. Haliconia Eco Lodge
Monday: Day 10. Haliconia Eco Lodge
Tuesday: Day 10. Fly home
INTEGRATION AND MASTERMIND COACHING
1 Month After
During the month following your return, you will be supported with 1-1 and group integration video calls. In addition, your business will leap forward as a result of the group mastermind exercises and 1-1 executive coaching.
7 days after retreat: 1-1 integration coaching
14 days after retreat: Small group integration coaching call
21 days after: 1-1 integration coaching
28 days after retreat: Group mastermind call focused on launching your business forward
35 days after retreat: Game-changing 1-1 executive coaching session
I co-founded a successful tech startup and about 4 years in I hit a wall. I was burnt out, frustrated with my co-founders, and lost my guiding intuition. Through a series of unlikely events, (long story), I found myself in Peru to attend my first ayahuasca retreat.
I remember holding my first cup of ayahuasca. Everyone was waiting for me to drink it. I was so afraid that it would show me that my life was off course and that I should leave my company. That was the worst outcome I could imagine. I almost backed out, but deep inside I knew it was the right thing to do. I drank it down. A week later I returned to work. My resentments, fears, and ego attachments were gone. I felt reborn! But about 10 days after that some of the old patterns started resurfacing. I felt a sinking feeling in my gut. Would I lose all that I thought I had gained?
I started searching for an ayahuasca integration coach only to find out that there was no such thing. That was back in 2008, ayahuasca was almost unheard of. So I started working with an executive coach and he helped me hold on to what I would have lost. Two years later I left my company to become an executive coach myself. I wanted my clients to benefit from ayahuasca in the ways I did and I wanted them to have the prep and integration support that I didn’t. So in 2011 my wife and I went to Peru for 5 months to immerse ourselves in the ayahuasca subcultures. During that time we figured out a way to work with ayahuasca that got predictable results, which required developing a prep and integration coaching program specifically for entrepreneurs.
A year later the Entrepreneurs Awakening Mastermind was born and my first group program in 2012 that included ayahuasca in Peru was a success! As of 2022 My team and I have led more than 100 entrepreneurs through our programs.
Our 2023 program will be more potent than ever!
Fast Company assigned a documentary filmmaker to create a profile on the Machu Picchu Ayahuasca Mastermind program. It’s an honest portrayal of the program experience and impact.
See it now on Fast Company’s website.
If three or more of these outcomes appeal to you then this program WILL exceed your expectations!
Meet your Retreat Center
We have partnered with the Nihue Rao Retreat Center to provide you with profound ayahuasca experiences that balance authentic Shipibo tribal healing tradition with western medical safety protocols.
Nihue Rao was co-founded with Dr. Tafur, MD, a pioneering American doctor who’s spent that last 10 years experimenting to find new ways to reliably merge ayahuasca treatments with western treatments to cure disease. If you are curious about this topic or want to learn more about the mission and vision of Nihue Rao, we recommend Dr. Tafur’s book, Fellowship of the River. (Note: Dr. Tafur will not be present during our retreat.)
Ayahuasca shaman Ricardo Amaringo in a native Shipibo healer and a co-founder of Nihue Rao. Ricardo has facilitated over 3000 ceremonies at Nihue Rao since its founding in 2011 and has mastered the art of working with Westerners.
By Amazon ayahuasca retreat center standards Nihue Rao fantastic. Beautiful location, spacious private rooms, white sand grounds, and very few biting insects.
Your Amazon Jungle 4-star Eco-lodge Adventure
Pricing for the Amazon Ayahuasca Mastermind program
Program Spans: March, April, May of 2023
Peru Travel Dates: TBD (April)
Tiered Pricing (Includes everything except for your airfare to Peru.)
1 through 5
5 through 10
10 through 14
2% of our gross revenue goes to Pachamana Alliance