Finding and vetting a psychedelic guide is difficult. Especially if you are looking for one who knows how to work with entrepreneurial founders and CEOs who want to realize their full potential. In this episode, I interview a guide with 40 years of experience to share the most important how-tos and don’ts when it comes to working with psychedelics for professional development.
- The best analogy to describe what guided psychedelic therapy can do for business leaders.
- What are the most common positive outcomes?
- How a CEO was able to shift from a command and control leadership approach to the delegate and empower approach
- What are some unreasonable expectations people have?
- What are the most common unfounded fears?
- What would cause a guide to decide that psychedelics are not safe for you?
- TWO WARNINGS
- What psychedelic do you typically start people with and why?
- How a founder/CEO was able to separate his sense of self from his professional identity and company
- What does the process of working with a guide entail?
- The importance of a well-being tracker and the three phases of integration
- How does one find a guide?
- How should one vet a guide, there is no yelp for guides.
- Niki shares about his 3-year guide training program to provide an example of what a thorough training program entails.
- Concluding thoughts